Monday, April 8, 2013

100 Greatest Beatles Songs

Only Beatles original songs are included, with the writer(s) credited in parentheses. 
  1. Eleanor Rigby (Paul)
  2. A Day in the Life (Paul/John)
  3. Yesterday (Paul)
  4. Ticket to Ride (John)
  5. Help! (John)
  6. Hey Jude (Paul)
  7. Let It Be (Paul)
  8. Strawberry Fields Forever (John)
  9. With a Little Help from My Friends (Paul/John)
  10. A Hard Day's Night (John)
  11. Something (George)
  12. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (Paul/John)
  13. Nowhere Man (John)
  14. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away (John)
  15. Can't Buy Me Love (Paul)
  16. All My Loving (Paul)
  17. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (George)
  18. I Want to Hold Your Hand (Paul/John)
  19. Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite! (John)
  20. Day Tripper (Paul/John)
  21. Eight Days a Week (Paul/John)
  22. She Loves You (Paul/John)
  23. Long, Long, Long (George)
  24. And Your Bird Can Sing (Paul/John)
  25. I Saw Her Standing There (Paul/John)
  26. You're Going to Lose That Girl (Paul/John)
  27. I Should Have Known Better (John)
  28. Revolution (John)
  29. I've Just Seen a Face (Paul) 
  30. Love You To (George)
  31. Happiness is a Warm Gun (John)
  32. All I've Got to Do (John)
  33. If I Fell (John)
  34. Please Please Me (John)
  35. Taxman (George)
  36. When I'm Sixty-Four (Paul)
  37. Here Comes the Sun (George)
  38. For No One (Paul)
  39. I'll Follow the Sun (Paul)
  40. I Am the Walrus (John)
  41. Drive My Car (Paul/John)
  42. She Said She Said (John)
  43. Helter Skelter (Paul)
  44. Come Together (John)
  45. Tomorrow Never Knows (John)
  46. Here, There and Everywhere (Paul)
  47. Hello Goodbye (Paul)
  48. No Reply (John)
  49. Dig a Pony (John)
  50. It Won't Be Long (Paul/John)
  51. Any Time At All (Paul/John) 
  52. Oh! Darling (Paul)
  53. In My Life (John) 
  54. Blackbird (Paul)
  55. From Me to You (Paul/John) 
  56. Octopus's Garden (Ringo)
  57. Two of Us (Paul)
  58. Lovely Rita (Paul)
  59. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Paul)
  60. Good Day Sunshine (Paul)
  61. Every Little Thing (Paul)
  62. If I Needed Someone (George)
  63. We Can Work It Out (Paul/John)
  64. I Me Mine (George)
  65. Get Back (Paul)
  66. Birthday (Paul/John)
  67. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (John)
  68. I Wanna Be Your Man (Paul/John)
  69. Do You Want to Know a Secret (John) 
  70. I Want to Tell You (George)
  71. I Feel Fine (John)
  72. Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey (John)
  73. Martha My Dear (Paul)
  74. She's Leaving Home (Paul/John)
  75. She's a Woman (Paul)
  76. Golden Slumbers (Paul)
  77. Don't Pass Me By (Ringo)
  78. Back in the U.S.S.R. (Paul)
  79. Penny Lane (Paul)
  80. Love Me Do (Paul/John)
  81. Tell Me Why (John) 
  82. I'm Looking Through You (Paul) 
  83. All You Need is Love (John)
  84. Hey Bulldog (John)
  85. The End (Paul)
  86. Magical Mystery Tour (Paul)
  87. Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da (Paul)
  88. Wait (Paul/John)
  89. Yer Blues (John)
  90. Fixing a Hole (Paul)
  91. Got to Get You Into My Life (Paul)
  92. Think for Yourself (George) 
  93. The Fool on the Hill (Paul)
  94. Mean Mr. Mustard (John)
  95. Tell Me What You See (Paul/John)
  96. What You're Doing (Paul)
  97. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (Paul)
  98. I Call Your Name (John)
  99. The Long and Winding Road (Paul)
  100. Doctor Robert (Paul/John)

No comments:

Post a Comment